February 3, 2011

So its been a little bit since I've blogged. Figured I'll write a new one today.
I am currently at work, dealing with fussy unhappy children, so ive put one down for a nap and Flintstones on for the other. [i had no idea the Flintstones were still on TV]
I just recently had my first trimester screening and Perinatal ultrasounds. Got some pretty cute pictures of baby Adam. I just hope and pray he is a healthy baby and that nothing is wrong or goes wrong :) I love him already. and so does Ryan. infact Ryan is being absolutely adorable about the whole thing. He is so excited and anxious! It just makes me even more excited too! I need to enjoy the no crying while I can. Even though I still listen to crying all day at work. haha. I just cant wait to give him tons of kisses, to give him baths. everything. :)

I also very much wish it was Summertime. I miss the sunshine and the heat! I want to go to the beach. I want to sit and soak up the sun. And the sun and heat always makes me feel good and puts me in a good mood!

I am officially 21 now. It doesn't feel any different, besides the fact that now I can go places and dont have to be left behind, or hold Ryan back or anything. Thats all im happy about. I could give a shit less about drinking. I dont like drinking anyways.

Either ways, i guess thats all thats new. will post more later.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment