December 7, 2009

half way through my first day

I am tired, and hungry.
i must say nothing sounds better to me right now than food and a nap.
Being that my work is a house i would like nothing more than to walk 10 feet over to the kitchen and consume something filling and delicious. The fact that ive already thought about just snacking on something small because "no one would know" really goes to show how much i just want a little something. hahaha. but I stopped myself, simply because i want to follow through with this and do it the right way. Which i can tell now is going to be extremely hard. They say as soon as that hunger hits to drink some more lemonade to give your body what it needs. yes, you can bet im definitely drinking it now! I'm on my second bottle [half a liter], i should probably be starting my third, but i dont really drink that many liquids to begin with, so this is actually a stretch for me now. I'm trying... give me a break. so perhaps ill drink the 2 liters im supposed to on the second day... because i dont know if i can do more than the 1.5 liters. When i started writing this, about ten minutes ago, i felt very tired, low energy, but i drank some of the lemonade, and now im feeling surprisingly better and my energy seems to be up a bit.
well i guess this concludes my mid-day blog on day one.
...continued tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment