December 7, 2009

I have begun

Today i just started "The Master Cleanse" in hopes to gain a healthier body, be more in tune with myself and perhaps even some clarity. I felt better, more at ease almost immediately, just knowing I was actually taking a step to begin something that i know is going to be really difficult. I need to learn how to follow through with things in life, for myself. I tend to give up when things get hard, but I really need to get rid of that extremely bad habit. I have potential, but do I harness that potential? Not Really. Takes a toll on me after awhile. I tend to get sad, quiet, and extremely insecure which is very unlike me, and i have been doing this my entire life. Breaking a life long habit isn't the easiest, but I'm willing, right now, to take that leap to not giving up on myself, the things i want and the people I love. So here's to starting a new life, for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment